A week ago I got a wonderful surprise I was nominated as one of the Versatile Blogger by Shortcut Girl. I love the idea of promoting each others blog and to know a little bit more from each other beyond your post every single day.
Here’s the rules for the bloggers who where nominated:
- In a post on your blog, thank the person who gave you this award as a common courtesy. Include a link to their blog too.
- Select bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post include the set of rules.
- Inform the bloggers that they have been nominated.
- Lastly on your blog post share 10 things about yourself.
Ten Things About Me:
- I don’t consider white chocolate real chocolate; for me it taste like pure sugar.
- I love spicy food so one of my ultimate goals is to cook/eat ghost peppers with the Scoville rating of 330,000–1,000,000 .
- If I don’t get my daily dose of caffeine it gives me a headache.
- I drink tea just before I sleep.
- Tequila gives me a bad hangover…so I stay away from it.
- My ultimate travel destinations is the eco-friendly resorts in Maldives Island. Describe by Akhil Sharma “The Maldives islands look like some giant eyedropper has squeezed out drops of iodine into an expansive blue sea”.
- The most bizarre food I have tried is stingray prepared ceviche-style. It was tasty but kind of rubbery.
- I would like to tackle on Anthony Bourdain’s 13 Places to Eat before I Die list; at least 1/3 of it.
- I secretly think I was born to be a chef 🙂
- My first love is my family and my second love is food and these are the two things I can’t live with out.