I got my box of goodies from Becca of www.beccabot89.blogspot.com Here is what I got:
- Amish Country Microwave Popcorn– It looks like mini-popcorn florets. Small or big we love popcorn.
- Almond Pocky– I always buy the regular Chocolate Pocky, the Almond flavor taste as better as the chocolate.
- Hunter’s Honey Farm– Honey from Indiana, I got a couple already from different states, I should be thinking of collecting from all over US.
- Peach Marmalade– Homemade marmalade made by Becca’s mom won 2nd prize at the Indiana State Fair…it is an honor! Thank you Becca and Becca’s mom for sharing 🙂
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie- From the moment I opened the box my kids had been eying the box. I could barely take a snap shoot for the blog and I tasted it I knew why…nothing beats homemade.
Thank you again Becca for a wonderful box of goodies…I truly enJOYed it!!!